Mgr. Agatha da Silva
Research Gate (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Agatha_Clarice_Da_Silva_Ovando)
PhD candidate in Logistics and supply chain management (Universidad de la Sabana, Colombia, 2020-2023)
Logistics and supply chain management certification, GCLOG (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, 2019)
Master in Business Administration and Management (Universidad Privada Boliviana, Bolivia, 2012)
Master in Arts in Product Design Management (Bournemouth University, United Kingdom, 2011)
Bachelor in Industrial and Systems Engineering (Universidad Privada Boliviana, Bolivia, 2009)
Specialty and Areas of Interest
Throughout his education and professional life, she developed experience in the design of production processes, and in research and development of industrial products. Recently, she initiated to apply her experience in the modeling and simulation of logistics systems, focusing on the development of distribution channels and management of finished products.
- Design Thinking.
- User Experience.
- System Dynamics.
- Urban logistics.
- Food chain logistics.
- Warehouse management.
- Supply management.
- Design of productive processes.
- Process efficiency management.
- Implementation of challenge-based learning methodology in industrial engineering subjects.
Research professor for the career of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Universidad Privada Boliviana (2020 -)
Director of Industrial and Systems Engineering career at the Universidad Privada Boliviana, Bolivia (2017 - 2019)
- Head of the implementation of the challenge-based learning methodology into the career.
- Learder of the process of signing of a research agreement between the UPB and the SCALE network (Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence) of the MIT for Latin America.
- Promotion and development of student research projects within the career.
Educator of classes related to the industrial area:
- Production engineering.
- Administrative and industrial systems.
- Total quality control.
- Operations management.
- Management information systems.
Experience in the industrial and business field in the following branches:
- Supply, sales and distribution management.
- Project design.
- Management and process control.