Doctorate in "Art de Batir et Urbanisme", Universite de Liege (Belgium) 2014.
Master's Degree in “Patrimony Management and Territorial Development”, Universidad Mayor de San Simón (Bolivia) 2007.
Bachelor of Architecture, Universidad Mayor de San Simón (Bolivia) 2003.
Diploma in Higher Education, Universidad Mayor de San Simón (Bolivia) 2015.
Specialization in “Markets and Land Policy in Latin America”, Universidad Nacional de Colombia (Colombia) 2008.
Specialization in "Urban Planning and Land Readjustment Project", Obihiro International Center - Hokkaido University (Japan), 2004.
Studies in Sociology, Universidad Mayor de San Simón (Bolivia) 2007.
Several training courses in land markets and land policies with the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy of the USA (2005-2016).
Focus and interests:
Specialized in the fields of urban and territorial planning, urban fragmentation and socio-spatial differentiation, water in urban areas, splintering urbanism and real estate markets.
His interests revolve around studies on energy efficiency in buildings and the city, geographic information systems applied to territorial analysis and the multi-purpose cadastre, as well as geopolitics and social sciences.
Other areas of interest: photography, film and video.
- Professor in several graduate programs in Bolivia.
- Professor in subjects related to urbanism and urban planning at UPB and UMSS universities, Bolivia.
- Adviser in public policies, territorial planning and sustainable development with the Swiss Cooperation Office in Bolivia (Swisscontact).
- Consultant for the Cochabamba Metropolitan Action Plan, Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI), Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Consultant reviewer of partial plans, Secretary of District Planning of Bogotá (Colombia).
- Consultant designer of Methodological guides for Territorial Planning, Secretary of Development Planning (Bolivia).
- Senior Officer of Planning and Territorial Development, Municipal Government of Quillacollo (Bolivia).
- Manager and/or coordinator of more than 15 urban and/or territorial planning plans in Bolivia.
- Researches for the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, French Institute of Andean Studies, CLACSO, ARES Belgium, UMSS, among others.
- General coordination of the initiative Llajta Metropolitan Routes APP