- 2017: Doctorate in Economics (Pontifícia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)
- 2011: Master in Economics (Universidad de Chile - Chile)
- 2009: Degree in Economics (Bolivian Private University - Bolivia)
Her main areas of expertise are:
- Experimental economics
- Behavior economics
- Health economics
- Researcher - Director of the Laboratory of Experimental Economics (LABEX) of the Center for Economic and Business Research (CIEE) of the Bolivian Private University (2018-2020). He was part of the organizing team of the Laboratory of Experimental Economics developing the projects inherent to the area.
- Professor of Public Economy and Economic Development at the “Universidad Privada Boliviana“ (2018-2020).
- Professor of Postgraduate Impact Evaluation Methods at the “Universidad Privada Boliviana“ (2019-2020).
- External consultant of the Spanish NGO Medicus Mundi, in the design and execution of the impact evaluation of the Project “Strengthening the implementation of health promotion processes of comprehensive and intercultural care with a gender approach in four health networks of the departments of La Paz and Cochabamba ”(2012 - 2016) funded by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation in coordination with the Ministry of Health, the Departmental Health Service of La Paz and the Departmental Service of Cochabamba.
- Member of the teaching team that designed and organized the course "An integral and inclusive model under a concept of the right to health" (2012), in coordination with the International Institute of Integration Andrés Bello Agreement and the Siglo XX University, under a modality blended.
- Professor of the Health Models Module and Vertical Workshop of the Diploma “An integral and inclusive model under a concept of the right to health” of the International Institute of Integration of the Andres Bello Agreement and the Siglo XX University (2012-2014) during the different versions.
- External consultant of the NGO Center for the Defense of Culture (CEDEC) designed and participated in the pilot study for the elaboration of the baseline of the project “Improving health and quality of life throughout the continuum of life in the Altiplano Bolivia” from the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
- Junior Researcher, 2011-2013, from the Institute for Advanced Development Studies (INESAD), developed a work on cost-effectiveness of health interventions within the framework of the SAFCI policy for the health table of the Spanish Cooperation Agency for the Development (AECID).
- Researcher, 2008, from the Center for Economic and Business Research of the Private University of Bolivia, participated in the preparation of the book "Diagnosis, model and atlas of food security in Bolivia" with Lykke Andersen, Oscar Molina, Ernesto Cupé and Carlos Foronda, financed by the WFP.