- PhD in Robotics (Italian Institute of Technology in co-tutelage with Pierre and Marie Curie University, Italy-France)
- Master in Robotics, Automation and Production Systems (Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France)
- Electromechanical Engineer (Bolivian Private University, Bolivia)
- Control and generation of movement in robotic articulations.
- Capture energy from the environment to reduce the energy cost of locomotion for aquatic robots.
- Artificial neural networks for the generation of rhythmic movement patterns (CPG).
- Automation and control.
- Automation project engineer, SCADA and control systems for ABB. Asea Brown Boveri, ABB, Bolivia.
- PhD researcher in generation of locomotion patterns in turbulent environments, EU FP7 FILOSE Project, Italian Institute of Technology, Genoa, Italy.
- Post-doc in adaptation of rhythmic crawling patterns generators of the ICub humanoid robot, for its application with joints of variable impedance. Italian Institute of Technology, IIT, Genoa, Italy.
- Post-doc in motion generation, instrumentation, control, design and implementation of a robot's monitoring interface for water colonoscopy. Institute for Medical Studies and Technology, IMSaT, Dundee, UK.
- Bachelor of Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering (Bolivian Private University)
- Bachelor of Humanities (Colegio La Salle)
- Development of Firmware in C lenguage for Microcontrollers with ARM Architecture processors.
- Development of algorithms for data analysis in Matlab
- He was part of the research group of the Bolivian Private University, winner of First Place in the Plurinational Prize for Science and Technology 2017, in the Industrial Transformation category.
- Development of a highly low-effective vibration measurement system for industrial applications
- (In progress) Master in Electronic Engineering and Computing - Bolivian Private University
- Bachelor of Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering - Bolivian Private University
- Bachelor of Humanities - San Agustín School - Cochabamba
- Advanced handling of VHDL programming in conjunction with FPGAs
- Advanced management of programming and functions in MATLAB
- Management of programming languages: Python, C ++
- Framework management: ROS, OpenCV
- Certifications and studies: CCNA, FOA / CFOT, Ubuntu OpenStack Cloud.
- Knowledge of tools: PICC, Bash (Linux scripting), PLC, Autocad, Solidworks
- English language proficiency, advanced level
- Computer learning
- Computer vision
- Processor architecture
- Implementation of artificial intelligence algorithms for detection and diagnosis of multi faults in gear boxes.
- Signal analysis and computer learning (2018 -)
- Implementation and development of software and hardware solutions (2018 -)
- Electronic integration of mobile devices (2016 - 2017)
- Unmanned vehicles geared towards civil applications (2013 - 2015)
- Low cost LIBS systems (2013)
- Graduated from the Bachelor of Electromechanical Engineering (Bolivian Private University).
- Bachelor of Humanities (Private School Santa Bárbara).
Áreas of interests
- Alternative energies
- Automation and control of industrial processes
- Industrial maintenance
- Advanced program management: Solid Works, Matlab, Automation Studio4, Arduino
- Advanced program management: Microsoft Office
- Design, modeling and printing of parts in a 3D printer.
- English language proficiency, intermediate level
- Use of the Portuguese language, basic level
- Development of an industrial highly low-effective shaft alignment measurement system
- Bachelor of Electromechanical Engineering (Bolivian Private University)
- Bachelor of Humanities (Agua Viva de la Roca)
- Mechanical vibrations
- Machine learning
- CAD / CAE
- Signals processing
- Advanced management of technical software: Matlab, Solidworks, AutoCad, RamAdvance, ANSIS
- Advanced management of office software: Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Foxit
- Fluent English Language Skills (Writing - Advanced)
- Development of structural transfer functions for fault detection and diagnosis based only on vibration measurements, OMA(2018)
- Electromechanical engineering (Bolivian Private University)
Áreas of interest
- Machine design.
- Advanced program management: AutoCad, SolidWork
- Advanced management of Microsoft office programs
- English language proficiency, intermediate level Advanced
- Use of the Portuguese language, intermediate level Advanced
- Design, structural stress analysis, vibration analysis, control and monitoring of a gear box(2018 -)
- Student graduated in Electromechanical Engineering (Bolivian Private University)
- Bachelor of Humanities (Private School Santa Bárbara)
Áreas of interest
- Industrial maintenance
- Energy efficiency
- Mechanical design
- Domain of the Windows environment and the Officer package.
- Internet domain, database search engines.
- Advanced management of programs: Solidworks, Autocad, Matlab.
- Vibration analysis
- Vice President of the student branch of the IEEE at the Bolivian Private University during the 2018 administration and a volunteer since 2016.
- Volunteer in the student chapters of the SPIE and OSA societies of optics and photonics since 2018
- Development of manuals to carry out Vibration Analysis in rotating equipment.
Vibration analysis and artificial Intelligence methods for prediction of gear faults (2018 - )
Paulo Enrique Sanjines Arnez
- Currently studying for a degree in Electromechanical Engineering (Bolivian Private University)
- Bachelor of Humanities (Maryknoll College)
- Design and construction of a turbojet. (2013)
- Third Prize at the national level renewable energy contest. (2013)
- Honorary Member Scientific Society for Applied Mechanical-Electromechanical Research (SCIAME-UMSS) (2015-present)
- IEEE-Student Branch UPB Member (2016-present)
- Team Captain UPB-Eclipse Rally Solar Cochabamba 2017
- Team Captain UPB-EclipseSport Rally Solar Cochabamba 2018
- In charge of Design and Construction of a buggy off-road vehicle. (2016-2018)
- UPB Drone Manager.
- Development of a measurement system for photogrammetry and diagnosis of high tension cables
- Graduate (Private Bolivian University)
- Vibration analyst CAT-1 course, "mobius institute"
- Electrical installations course, "SEDESEM" - Cochabamba
- Advanced Excel course, "Litium" - Gabriel René Moreno University - Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Humanities (German School - Oruro)
- FIS-1100 Assistant, UTO-FNI
Áreas of interest
- Predictive maintenance with vibration analysis
- Machine design
- Electrical installations
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Microsoft Excel applications. (Lithium, 2018)
- Good command of Cadesimu Software
- Good command of SolidWorks and AutoCad software
- Development of a mechanical system for dynamic balancing applications
- Movement Mechanism for Epifluorescence Microscope (2017 -2018), Center for Research in Optics and Energy
- Design of control system for industrial oven burner (2017), Company B.M.R
- Publication of book "100 solved exercises of FIS-1100"
- Duct design for bag filter, company B.M.R