Adrian Gabriel Villarroel Navia
- Bachelor in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering (Universidad Privada Boliviana)
- Bachelor in Humanities (Colegio La Salle)
Among his main areas of specialty and interest are:
- C Language Firmware Development for Microcontrollers with ARM Architecture processors
- Development of algorithms for data analysis in Matlab
- Research Assistant for Excellence at the Research Center for New Computer Technologies (CINTI) since March 2017.
- Collaborating as a Consultant in the company Villca Solutions, dedicated to data analysis. Located in San Francisco, United States, since January 2017.
- He was part of the research group of the Universidad Privada Boliviana(UPB), winner of First Place in the Plurinational Prize for Science and Technology 2017, category Industrial Transformation.
Ing. Miguel Carballo
- Bachelor in Computer Science (Universidad Privada Boliviana)
- Bachelor in Humanities (Colegio Esclavas del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús)
- Research Assistant at CINTI since march 2016, currently working in research projects with Android and embedded systems (collaboration with the CIOE Research Center at UPB) and Web Data Visualization (collaboration with CEGIE Reseach Center)
- Belonged to the UPB research group on project winner of the Second Place in the Plurinational Prize for Science and Technology 2015, in the category Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
- Daniel Gray (Ecole Polytechique Fédérale de Lausanne - EPFL, Suiza)
- Maximiliano Rasguido (Aplicaciones Cloud Computing - Restful Services, Android)
- Walter Torricos (Sistema de Control RFID - NodeJS)
- Oscar Sanjinez (Sistema de Analisis de Imagenes - OpenCV, NodeJS, OpenALPR)
- Saul Condori (RFID, NodeJS)
- Alexis Marechal (Universidad de Ginebra-Suiza)
- Alfredo Villalba (Universidad de Ginebra-Suiza)